Home / Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
A. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1. Capitalized terms, not defined elsewhere in this Agreement, shall mean as follows:
(a) “Website” means the web based platform could be found in https://shongbad.xyz and it is owned by SHONGBAD.XYZ, including any updates thereof.
(b) “User” or “You” or “Your” refers to a natural person who has accepted this Agreement in order to use the Website.
2. Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, and any reference to one gender includes a reference to other gender(s), unless explicitly provided for.
3. Headings and captions are used for convenience only and not for interpretation of the Agreement.
4. Any reference to a natural person shall, include his/her heirs, executors and permitted assignees and any reference to a juristic person shall, include its affiliates, successors and permitted assignees, unless repugnant to the context.
B. YOUR APPROVAL
1. You approve of and accept this Agreement by:
(a) signing in the Website on Your device; or
(b) accessing or using the Website or any of the content available within the Website from any device.
2. You can accept this Agreement only if:
(a) You are of the legal age, eligibility and mental capacity to form a binding contract with SHONGBAD.XYZ pursuant to Your use of the Website; and
(b) You are not legally barred from using the Website.
C. PROVISION OF THE WEBSITE
1. The Website is designed to provide You an in-app browsing experience through an embedded browser. The Website does not per se provide any news or content or information; but provides a brief summary of the content available in public domain within 60 (sixty) words or less by aggregating such content within one platform for easy access by You and for assisting You to find corresponding content of Your interest. The Website does not host, display or transmit any content owned by third parties on its servers, unless We either have a license or are not prohibited under the applicable law, to do the same. When You read a summary, You may be linked to one of the online sources of such duly aggregated summary, upon tapping “More” tab on Your screen. You agree and acknowledge that the Website does not report and/or broadcast any content (including news) on its own accord and SHONGBAD.XYZ is not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of the summary of content that may be accessed by You through the Website.
2. The Website may include links to other websites (some of which may be automated search results) which may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. We do not endorse or support these links or the products and services they provide; these links are provided for Your convenience only. We are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of such links.
3. In order to provide the Website to You, We may request You to register and/or provide information about yourself. We trust that any information provided by You will always be true, accurate, complete and updated.
4. The content displayed on the Website is for Your non-commercial and personal use. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works of, or publicly display any content displayed on the Website.
5. We may stop provision of the Website (or any part of the Website), permanently or temporarily, to You or to Users generally or may modify or change the nature of the Website and/or these Terms at Our sole discretion, without any prior notice to You. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes Your deemed acceptance to be bound by the Agreement (or as it may be modified).
D. YOUR AGREEMENT WITH SHONGBAD.XYZ
1. A violation of this Agreement may result in a legal liability upon You and that nothing in this Agreement should be construed to confer any rights to any third party. You are responsible for Your conduct and activities while using the Website, and for any consequences thereof.
2. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable under the applicable law, it will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
3. We may choose to not act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by You or others but this does not mean that We cannot act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Our intended or intended failure to exercise or enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
E. USING THE WEBSITE
1. You will visit the website from https://shongbad.xyz this address. You can also use the Website by signing in and will be notified through the subscription information any relevant updates provided by Us to avail continued access to the Website.
2. While the Website is available to You free of cost, We may amend these Terms and impose a cost on the Website in future. We don’t promise to but will try our best to give You a prior notice in this regard.
3. You will use the Website only for such purposes as is permitted by (a) this Agreement; and (b) any law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines applicable in the country of which You are a citizen, in which You are a resident or from where You use the Website.
4. For Your use of the Website, SHONGBAD.XYZ grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Website on Your device. However, You shall not copy the Website or any of its components, except for the purpose of making a single archival back up copy.
5. SHONGBAD.XYZ also grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access such content on the Website which is owned by SHONGBAD.XYZ. For using any content owned by a third party, You still require a license from such third party, We don’t license such content to You and Your use of content owned by a third party is governed by applicable terms and conditions prescribed by such third party.
F. RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE
1. You will not use the Website or any content provided thereof for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
2. You will not access (or attempt to access) the content provided through the Website by any means other than through the Website, unless You have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate written agreement with SHONGBAD.XYZ.
3. You will not redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the Website or any component or content thereof, available to third parties. 4. You will not circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of Website; remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Website; and not use the Website in a manner that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of the Website.
5. You will not attempt to or engage in any activity that may:
(a) reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise extract the source code related to the Website or any part thereof, unless it is expressly permitted by SHONGBAD.XYZ to you in writing or is required by the applicable law;
(b) use any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website or content thereof;
(c) collect information about users of the Website for any illegal or unlawful purpose;
(d) create any user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences for using the Website;
(e) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature through the Website;
(f) use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems or resources connected to any of the servers connected, directly or indirectly to the Website, or interfere with any other third party's use and enjoyment of the Website;
(g) carry out any denial of service (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on the Website or; disrupt or place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, or interfere with or attempt to make, or attempt any unauthorized access to the Website or any part of the Website or any user of the Website;
(h) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website; or
(i) obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available, in the opinion of SHONGBAD.XYZ, through the Website.
6. You will not impersonate another person or impersonate, guide or host on behalf of, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with any person or entity, including, but not limited to Our officials, employees, agents, partners, affiliates, dealers and franchisees.
1. Your access to the Website may be terminated if:
(a) You voluntarily stop using the Website from Your device;
(c) You do not pay the requisite fee, if any, should SHONGBAD.XYZ charge for use of the Website.
2. We may have to terminate Your access to the Website if:
(a) We are required to do so by law (for example, where the access to and/or provision of the Website to You becomes, unlawful);
(b) The third party, if any, with whom We offered the Website to You has terminated its relationship with Us or ceased to offer the related services to Us or to You;
(c) The provision of Website to You, is no longer commercially viable or feasible for Us; or
(d) You are a repeat infringer of this Agreement.
3. We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice and may procure disabling Your access to the Website and/or barring You from any future use of the Website.
4. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by terminating Your access to the Website. However, Your certain obligations under this Agreement shall continue to prevail even on such termination.
5. When this Agreement comes to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that You and SHONGBAD.XYZ have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Agreement has been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
H. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Your use of the Website is, and at all times shall be, governed by and subject to the laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by Your use of the Website through Your device.
2. SHONGBAD.XYZ owns and retains all the intellectual property rights to the summarized content made available to You through the Website by SHONGBAD.XYZ but does not claim ownership rights to the original sources of information, which are instead held by the sites to which the Website may link You.
3. All trademarks, brands and service marks of the Website are the property of SHONGBAD.XYZ only. SHONGBAD.XYZ owns all of the copyrights and database in relation to the Website.
4. The Website and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Website may contain rights of SHONGBAD.XYZ or its affiliates or any third party. For use of any third party’s intellectual property, You may need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property.
5. Any intellectual property which is not specifically mentioned to be owned by SHONGBAD.XYZ is owned by their respective owners and the owners have a right to take appropriate actions against You for any violation, infringement or passing off.
6. SHONGBAD.XYZ respects the intellectual property rights of others and does not hold any responsibility for any violations of any intellectual property rights by You.